What is Yoga Philosophy?
At Jivan Chakra in Rishikesh thinks that Yogic philosophy asserts that life constantly challenges us and that we should confront, accept and learn from these challenges. Philosophy teachers at Jivan Chakra Foundation are known for their unique approach to teaching philosophy and applying the ancient theory to everyday life. One will learn more about the psychological and physical results of yogic practices and gain a deeper knowledge on the ancient texts, such as; Hatha Yoga Pradipika, The Bhagavad Gita and Yoga Sutras of Patanjali.
Each one of us reacts differently under different circumstances, and the way we react towards different situations depends upon our philosophy or our ideology towards the world. The individual’s philosophy is his way of thinking and dealing with the world, it’s our attitude and behavior that we carry, that work as our guiding principle. The situations we face are the results of our actions and our actions are guided by our philosophy that is why it is important for us to develop our philosophy so that we can make the right decisions in our life.
How Yoga philosophy Helps to People to Evolve?
Yoga philosophy changes the person’s perspective towards life filling his life with positivity and peace. Many people believe that yoga is a kind of exercise and that’s where they are wrong because yoga has so much to offer than that, it is a practice that results in a better lookout towards world, it brings balance and harmony between mind, body, and soul, so that we can achieve a better life.
Yoga philosophy is a great part of yoga and to know yoga in depth it is important to know about it. When learning something so deep and spiritual, you need to take the right knowledge and the right guidance from the right teachers. The one who not only teach the yoga philosophy but belief in them and follow the same, so that you can learn from the reality and apply the same in your own life. Further can teach the same to your students if you wish to be one of the best yoga teachers.
What Jivan Chakra Teach about Yoga Philosphy in Rishikesh?
At Jivan Chakra Based in Rishikesh, India, we have some really great and devoted Yoga philosophy teacher who have been teaching for a long time and are popular among students. There are Yogi Sunil ji, Acharya Ram Prasad ji and Shashi Kant Ji. They are the most celebrated of Yoga philosophy teacher and offer course in Rishikesh, India. Know more about our Yoga teachers.
Here are details of Yoga philosophy course in Rishikesh with us:-
- History and tradition of Yoga
- Schools of Yoga
- Patanjali Ashtanga Yoga
- Concept of Prana – Pranayama
- Theory on Kundalini
- Physical and psychological effects of Pranayama
- Introduction to Bhagavad Gita
- Introduction to Hatha Yoga Pradipika
- Introduction to Six Indian Philosophies
- Relevance of Omkara in Yoga System
- Consistent practice and Detachment (Abhayasa and Vairagya)
- Concept of the Divine and Surrender to the Divine in yoga (concept of Isvara and Isvarapranidhana)
- Foundations of Yoga
- Yoga and psychology
- Yoga Nidra
Are you seeking out Yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh approved by US Yoga Alliance? Here are the Yoga ttc programs provided by Jivan Chakra:-
- 100 Hours Hatha Yoga Teacher Training
- 200 Hours Hatha Yoga Teacher Training
- 100 Hours Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training
- 200 Hours Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training
- Multi Style Yoga Teacher Training
- Refreshing Yoga Retreat In Rishikesh
- 7 days Hatha Intensive course
- 7 Days Ashtanga Art of Adjustment